4/4/06

4/3 The New COP List Is Out!

There are 15 Children on the list. Seven girls and eight boys. We looked only at the boys. And most of them are around one. We put a request in for three of the most adorable boys. We won't get all three but it will increase our chances of getting one. I'm praying for the Lord's will to be done! I know that God is in control and whatever will be will be according to His will. We won't know until April 17th how Bethany will decide. It will be a long two weeks. All the boys are wonderful. Lord Jesus I pray that they all find a home and a wonderful family of their own! I will post as soon as we find out.

3 comments:

Nathan & Emily's Mommy (Mary) said...

Keeping your family in my prayers. God will definitely pick out the perfect child for you.

Trixie said...

Good luck!

Kim said...

Best Wishes.