1/1/07

Blessings to you in 2007!!! HIS MERCYS ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!!!

Today is the first day of the year! I had to post today because I love new beginnings. 2006 was a very good year for us. It brought in the addition of our beautiful son Evan and grandson Levi. What a blessing it is to be a grandparent. And to have the opportunity to "train up" another child is simply a treasured blessing. I'm looking forward to watching these children grow this year. I am also looking forward to adding more children to our family...oops! I let the cat out of the bag. Well, nothing is offical yet, but we are sending in our application for adoption #2. I won't say too much about it yet, but we will be adopting again and are looking to bring home alittle girl. It won't be China this time. We currently don't qualify for China since they have changed some of thier rules. I'm keeping it a secret for now...more to come on this. I will give you a hint...we won't need to use an agency for this one :-)

As I said before, I love new beginnings. Out with the old, in with the new! I took down most of the Christmas decorations and now I am ready to tackle some of the projects that have been left undone, like painting the kitchen and sanding the livingroom/diningroom floor. I may even strip the wall paper in the livingroom. I'm looking forward to Evan having his own room soon. He's been sleeping in our room and we are all more than ready to part ways at night.

Well, I think that is enough rambling for now. I will contact the Homestudy agency to begin our homestudy and we should have our application in to the orphanage we want to adopt from by next week. Once that is approved, and we are allowed to identify our child, I will let you know where we are adopting from.

Blessings to you all in 2007!!!

No comments: