10/10/07

Adopting Our Baby Boy

It has been 4 months, 1 week, and 6 days since Pops took our dossier to Haiti. It feels like an eternity. Cal will have his first birthday in about 3 weeks, and I'm praying that we will never miss another birthday again. I do feel peaceful knowing he is in God's hands and is prayed for every single day. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him, pray for him, and yearn for him.

I know that this baby boy is mine. His little face gives me such joy just to look at his picture. The video Pops took in May warms me from head to toe. Thank you, all of you, who have prayed for him and are still praying. He still needs your prayers. I'm praying for a miracle and that he won't need to wait too long to come home and recieve proper medical care. I believe that God can bring him home soon. I believe it! I know that many will read this and shake thier head...but I still believe it.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute. I hope he's home by his second birthday. We need miracles!

Mark said...

What a nice video, and what a great smile he has!

Praying for all of you...

thehaitilady said...

Thnak you for stopping by my blog.
I LOVE the cheeks on your little guy...reminds me of my oldest when he was little (he is now 10 and STILL Has those cheeks.) :-P
I will add you to my blog read so I can keep up on your progress.
Blessings,
LeAnne The Haiti Lady

Courtney said...

I am believing with you Terry.