10/30/07

Got the update...

Not much to say...same old, same old. Really, there is nothing to tell. Our file is in IBESR. It's only been 2 months. Now in 2 more months I'll be pacing the floor waiting for that update! IBESR is taking about 4 months to get through. Of course, sooner would be fine with me :) I'll just have to keep looking at my beautiful son and pray that he is OK and that he will be home soon! The past 2 months have really gone quickly. I'm glad the holidays are coming to keep me occupied. Evy is 2 1/2 now, Christmas will be alot of fun! And I think Vei Vei is staying here with Aim on Christmas Eve. I'm excited!

My heart has really been burdened for a little girl lately. A little one around Evy's age. Cal will be our youngest child. He will be 1 year old on the 4th of November. We wanted to send a gift but just don't have the finances to do it right now. He's too young to realize right now. I would rather send something later that all the children can use. Like formula.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It sounds like there is movement, though. Ten in MOI and two home now. Let's hope it keeps moving!