11/10/07

Fundraiser for our Adoption

Hello All, We are trying to raise some money to bring our precious boy home from Haiti. A friend of mine is willing to donate her profits to our adoption. You can help bring Cal home just by ordering! You can see the details below. Thank you so much for supporting us with your prayers...it has been felt, especially since our boy has been in the hospital. He is still there and on oxygen. We are praying he will come home in record time. Blessings to you, Terry<><

For info on our beautiful Haitian boy and his up-to-date medical status go to: www.ourbabyhasafootprint-haiti.net See Below for fundraiser:

November is National Adoption Month and being the blessed mother of three beautiful children from China, adoption is close to my heart. God has blessed us to be able to complete the process three times. It takes patience and love and, unfortunately, money. But for the month of November, you can help make the Fithian family's adoption possible. You see, I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and from now until November 30, you can order through my website and I will donate 100% of my net profits to the Fithian adoption as a fundraiser.

The holiday season is almost upon us. There is no better way to shop for friends and family than from the comfort of your computer screen! I have so many great products that are perfect for gifts and stocking stuffers. Some of my favorites are:

Satin Hands Pampering Set -- $30 (includes buffing cream, hand cream and extra emollient night cream in a pretty peach bag)
Body Care collections -- $16 each product or $32 for a pretty gift set
Satin Hands hand cream -- $8 GREAT stocking stuffer or gift for work acquaintance! (scent-free so men can use it, too!)
Extra Emollient Night Cream -- $11 THE BEST moisturizer for very dry skin and problem areas
Nourishine Lip Gloss -- $13 I LOVE this gloss and I own almost every color! 80% moisturizers! GREAT stuff! Not sticky!

These are just some examples that would make any woman on your list very happy! I also have a new men's skin care line to help the handsome man in your life resist the visible signs of aging and protect his skin. There are also great fragrances, eye and lip color options and amazing skin care. I LOVE the Miracle Set for my facial care routine.

Please call or e-mail me if you would like a consultation or some suggestions. You can see all available products at www.marykay.com/alyssaleclair You can pay online with a credit card. Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Remember, 100% of my net profits from this event will benefit the Fithian adoption. (Please mention the Fithian family in your call or e-mail as I am doing fundraisers for several families this month.)

Blessings,

Alyssa LeClair
alyssajleclair@yahoo.com
(785) 577-4011

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Praying for your little one. Hope he's well soon. I'm hoping to hear we are all out of IBESR in the next couple of months.