11/14/07

News

Our Baby is out of the Hospital! And we are giving God all the praise! Lord, keep him well and safe, and be with the rest of the Children who are still sick...

Other news...I was reading somewhere that Parquet is moving quite nicely now. It took someone just 6 weeks to get through that office. Also, it is taking 3 1/2 to 4 months currently for some files to get through IBESR. The end of Nov will be 3 months. I know, I know, not all adoptions move at the same pace...That doesn't matter to me. I'm still believing God on this. Oh Lord, I know you can hear my heart! I'm still believing (See Oct 10th entry)!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm believing that God can do this as well. Praying you're out very very soon. We're a month behind you, and praying that we're out of IBESR by Christmas!

Kathy said...

Yay Calerbe!

Mark said...

So glad he's out of the hospital and doing better. Can't wait until he's finally with you guys!

Anita said...

Oh Terry - AWESOME news about Calerbe!!! And I've got to read your Oct. entry you mentioned, but I'll believe along with you my friend....HE'S COMING HOME!! :) Love you!