12/18/07

Looks like your tagged!!!!


Well, I've been tagged, not only by Juli, but also by Lisa! And if your reading this, you've been tagged too!


This is fun - it's a Christmas Survey! Please post it on your blog or do it through email.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both depending if I feel like wrapping...but I prefer bags! Unfortunitely Evy's and Vei Vei, and Tails gifts will be wrapped to have that "Christmas Morning fun" affect! (Vei, and Tail will sleep over our house this year, Yipee, along with mom and dad!)


2. Real tree or artificial? This Year Real...it must be a guy thing!


3. When do you put up the tree? As early as possible...


4. When do you take the tree down? The earlier the better...I like to get on with life :-)


5. Do you like eggnog? Love it!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? Can't remember back that far


7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes


8. Hardest person to buy for? My step father


9. Easiest person to buy to buy for? Me (teehee!)


10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't remember receiving a bad gift


11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It a Wonderful Life..."Every time a bell rings..."


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I guess I better start, huh!


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Shhhh, you never know who's reading this.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything sweet and fattening.


16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Color...clear is boring. beside there would be an uprising in this household.


17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmmmm, I can't remember the name of it but it's by Relient K (on the Deck the Halls, Bruise your hand CD)... It goes something like this..."The first time that you opened your eyes, did you realize, that you would be my Savior. And the first breath that left your lips, did you know that it would change the world forever...


19. Can you name all of the reindeer? Yes but not right now...


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel but we want a star


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both


22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Getting Fat


23. What I love most about Christmas? Knowing it's an opportunitely to share Jesus with the world!


24.) Favorite winter outdoor activity? Running from the heated car to the heated home and Vice Versa :-)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I did this a week ago on http://casselcrew.blogspot.com/

I have two blogs because I was just going to put adoption news on my adoption one but that's where most people go so I started putting more on it. But this list and what reindeer I am is on the other.