2/13/08

Time to end...

I'll be ending my Jellybeans adoption journals, both of them. Our Journey to Evy was an awesome adventure and what a time we are having now. but the website has run it's course and it's time to say goodbye.

Our new journey just is too difficult to keep up. When I originally started it I thought that things would be much quicker. I was wrong. I don't want to update it just to be remind how much time has gone by. I may eventually start another when it comes closer to bringing our peanut home. But I may just use this to journal about that. This way I can just live life and not think so much. I'd be saving a lot of money too since there's really no end in site for this process.

So I may wait until March to end Evy's( I will get a free CD of his site if I wait) but I think I will end Asher's soon. You may still be able to access for several months since I have my own domain names. But as far as me updating, I won't be able to.

For now, I will journal my thoughts, and such, in a notebook for our peanut to read when he is older, to help him understand just how we loved him and yearned for him...

Feeling a bit meloncoly at the moment...it'll pass...God it good.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I started journals in those cloth book for all of our children long before they were born or adopted. The twins too. Plus I already have scrapbooks going for them that hve each month's picture, the congrats from the yahoo group when we chose our children and went into ibesr and pictures from the trips. I hope they will cherish them one day. I do!

Nichole said...

Terry, I only had my blog up for 2 weeks and realized it was too much, so it's completely understandable. Know that I will continue to keep you and the peanut in prayer, as I'm sure many others will as well....and now time to take our focus off of our present circumstances and place it back on Christ:)

Hebrews 12:1, "...let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Mark said...

I'm glad you're keeping this blog running, because I do enjoy seeing updates on what God is doing with your beautiful family.

I do check somewhat regularly, as you are bookmarked in my RSS folder.

Blessings to you from Mark and the rest of the Sohmer's. :)

Anita said...

Terry - If it makes you feel any better about Evy's, I'll be pulling Kaylin's down soon too as I don't want to pay for another year as well. Plus, I don't update it on there anymore..only the blog. I can understand your feelings though when it comes to peanut...I'm sorry this process has been and continues to be so hard for your momma's heart. HUGs! ~Anita

Our Family Adventure said...

Kathy, great ideas! I'm not much for crafty things though. Not that I can't do it, I just don't. I think I'll stick to journaling for now.

Nichole, Hebrews 12:1 really ministers to me today. I think as soon as I'm finished here, I will read a chapter or two of Hebrews, Thank you!

Mark, do you still have your family blog? I looked for the link but I can't find it now. I think I had Gabriella's...but now I don't seem to have any. I would love to know how you all are doing, especially Evan's buddy from China!

Anita, it does make me a little sad ending Evens. But the end of this chapter begins a new one!!! I'm sure as we approach Bringing home the Peanut that I'll start another one. but right now I become irritated doing it when there's no end to the maddness :-)

Jodie said...

I know the waiting is hard ... I continue because it's good to vent and to keep a journal for Islande and Katiana.