3/13/08

Cape May Zoo...Brrrrrrrr

Well, here's the pictures I promised in the last post. We had a lot of fun but it was chilly. Our favorit part was the reptile house; Evan was impressed with the retiles, but me and daddy enjoyed the HEAT! My favorite photo is the Iguanas, spring is definately in the Air! I also have a X rate photo of the bull frogs but opted not to post it...hehe!






After we left to the Zoo we visited Ocean City. Although it was brisk, the air was so fresh and clean and the Ocean and sky were so beautiful!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like a lot of fun, even if chilly!

I'm still hoping there are Christmas pictures of our children.

Mary said...

looks beautiful! our little mason absolutly loves the zoo. I think he would have a lot of fun there.

Lisa said...

Looks like you all had a great time! We're trying to plan a trip to the Omaha zoo this summer and to visit some friends. Hee-hee - I got a x-rated pic of some bears a few years ago at the Hershey Park zoo in PN. Ahh - fun times. :)