3/24/08

IBESR...

I had heard 100 files were signed out of IBESR. But I haven't seen anyone claim any of these files yet. Are you one of them? Let me know because I'm curious if it's true and a little confused.

I also heard that there's a"bunch of files" that will be signed out within the next week or so. I'm a little confused because it seems to me that this maybe the same batch of the 100. Anyway, I'm really expecting to hear good news real soon. Hang in there folks, I believe many of us who have been waiting will hear something very shortly.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

For once I hope the rumors are true;)

Kathy said...

I thik that she was a little premature in saying that 100 were signed out. It looks like they may be in the near future. Hoping!!!!

Wife to the Rockstar said...

I can't believe you guys still haven't gotten out. I am praying Terry, for you and everyone waiting. It is SO unfair.