4/27/08

Peanut...



Peanut is out of the Hospital, but I wish I could feel good about his health. They needed to give him a transfusion for anemia. I know that when an infection is that bad, you can become anemic. But so anemic to need a tranfusion?! My heart is aching. Even if we get out of IBESR, it's just not enough right now. I'm concerned for his life.

I can't imagine him going through another year of this and not damaging internal organs, etc. Please pray that the Lord gives us strength. He doesn't give us a spirit of fear! But a spirit of power! Please pray along with us that the Lord will intervene and get our son home. I refuse to believe the Haitain proverb that says, "beyond the mountains are more mountains". Because I have a God that says if we have faith as small as a mustard seed, we can command those mountains to MOVE! in Jesus Name, and they will!

I'm choosing to pray mountain moving prayers!!!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Getting out of ibesr isn't enough BUT it sure would be a great start. I surely do hope this next week is the week!!!

Heather said...

Is it possible to get him home on a medical visa? I don't blame you for being concerned with how many times he has been in the hospital. I will continue to pray for your little guy and that the Lord will give you all strength and comfort.

Love,
Heather

Nichole said...

I'm praying with you.

Anita said...

Dear Terry and Brad - Praying for you guys and for Asher.....and for God to MOVE the mountain!! HUGS! ~Anita

Mary said...

I was wondering the same thing as Heather... medical visa. I will pray tonight that Peanut feels his mommy's arms holding him tight. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now so I will pray that you feel your Father's arms holding you tight too!
Love ya,
mary

Mark said...

Definitely praying for you guys...

with lots of love,
The Sohmer's

BethPie said...

I am praying for him with you!

Renee said...

After going through the loss of our Noah...I Would do all you can to IMMEDIATLY get a medical visa. Do whatever you have to do to get one. Please feel free to email me.
noahsmommy _ daddy @ yahoo. com
love,
renee