4/30/08

The Perfect Present

It was LA's 23rd birthday last week. Oh, I just can't believe my baby is 23! When I finally get those pictures off my camera, I'll post a few :-)

No news on the adoption...Life continues...

I wanted to tell you all about an awesome picture-book for children. Gayle Oop, the auther, has been on both sides of adoption. She's an adoptive parent, as well as a birthmother. You can read her story and buy the book at this Link (all proceeds go toward Gayle's local Bethany Christian Services office): Perfect Present
Gayle is such a wonder believer in Jesus Christ and this book is a testamony of a love that goes on forever. It can help facilitate communication about your childs birthmom and adoption. I have this book and Evy and I both highly recommend it. Check it out! Perfect Present

No comments: