5/8/08

Happy Belated Birthday LA!

You're our beautiful flower, still blooming more beautiful each year. We pray for you everyday; for your safety, security, and that the Lord guide and direct your path. That He will hedge you in.


The Lord told me over 23 years ago, while you were still in my womb, that you were a blessed child and that you have been anointed for his purpose. I still believe that. Because you ARE "blessed" and created for HIS purpose. God told me this the day that I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. It was the most precious event of my entire life, and I shared that event with my sweet baby girl because I was 7 months pregnant with YOU! That's why I hold you so close in my heart. My precious baby girl.

Happy Birthday! I pray that this year brings to you the desires of your heart, and that your desires will be His desires. I love you Sweetheart!

UPDATE:Wanted to add a current birthday photo...Blogger prevented me from doing so yesterday! So here it is...

7 comments:

Kathy said...

What a precious picture. They are ALWAYS our babies, aren't they?

la said...

Good color choice for the clothes. I'm more of a blue than a pink!

A Momma in Waiting... said...

Awwwe honey, I think I did that to you. I alway had you in blue and your sister in pink. You also wore the purple, while Aim wore the yellow. :-)

A Momma in Waiting... said...

Yes Kathy, they are always our babies!!!!

la said...

Well I'm glad you 'did that to me'. Hah. Love you mom.

Amy Lynn said...

yeap, and Ima pink girl! and Im happy we got the age thing figured out!!

A Momma in Waiting... said...

shhhhhh , you can't let the cat out of the bag that I originally posted La's age 24. Shhhhh!