5/13/08

Spring Time Fun


We've been having so much fun in the sun since the weather has changed.


These pictures were taken in April at Fort Mott, in the park area. The kids had so much fun!







We also celebrated LA's 23rd birthday. I know I posted a message to my baby girl, but I wanted to post a couple photos as well.




I liked this picture of my son-in-law "D" with Vei Vei!

This is a picture of my nephews sweet little girl. Baby "D"

















Me and Aim went to Ocean City for a couple of hours last week. It was such a beautiful day. Ocean City is my favorite place to be! Not everything was open, but the boardwalk is always open :-)

Evy sometimes has a problem with motion sickness...We put him on a very bouncy kiddie ride with my grandson. You can see by his face how it went. Vei ended up riding alone :-)









Unless I get so really good news, this may be my last post until we go on vacation next week. My daughter and her family will be staying at our house and taking care of the dogs. Where are we going?....Disney! but just for a few days, then off to visit friends & family. I'll try to post some pictures while I'm gone and praying for some really great news in the mean time! We haven't been on a family vacation in such a loooong time. It'll be nice to get away. I don't expect to go anywhere for the next couple of years, except Haiti, of course!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow. This all looks like a lot of fun.

Next time we get together at Disney! I'd meet you this time if it weren't recital week next week!!