7/25/08

Parquet Closing until October?


WHAT! I have to say that those words make me want to scream...Lord give me strength. Parquet is the office our adoption paperwork is currently. The rumor is that they will close from August to October for restructuring. We were in the last office for an ungodly 9 months....Lord Jesus give me strength and those who are affected by this. Praying, Praying, Praying... for what? I know I have no control so I will pray for peace, and for the others who in this as well.

Who are you? Can I pray for you too?

I've used this picture before but repeating it seems appropriate...

3 comments:

Mary said...

Did you see Vera's update to her post on July 22nd? She thinks Parquet may NOT be closing. Who knows, but like you said, the frustration is that none of it is in our hands. Please Lord Jesus, deliver these children to their families soon and bring us peace in the midst of this craziness.

Jodie said...

I like the picture -- I think that was my look when I heard, and then I cried. It feels like an uphill battle.

Kathy said...

Let's hope it's not really closing AND that we are both out very soon to make up for the long wait in ibesr.