8/18/08

Asher is sick...

...Again! He has a fever... I cringe when I get an email with his name on it. It's always the same thing.

Lord Jesus I pray someone finds out why he is sick so often and why, oh why, is he sick again. Bring him home to us Lord....quickly Lord. Move his file through those barriers. In Jesus Name!

Am I wrong to feel this way? Am I not trusting in Him? Am I selfish to want his file to pass through when so many are waiting. I just want him to come home alive. It seems like every illness, every simple cold, leads him to the hospital. That's not normal...please pray for his healing. Thanks for listening to my rambling...

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm sorry that he is ill again. I wish the paperwork would just fly through the rest of the steps.

Bill and Christina said...

Praying.
Christina

Julie said...

Keep trusting. We will be praying with you.

kayder1996 said...

Nope, not selfish, not unfaithful to worry, just a compassionate, loving woman who wants a baby not to be uncomfortable and sick. I'm sorry he's sick. Hoping he gets better soon.
Kayla

kdetter said...

i don't think you are wrong in feeling what you feel....you are a momma that wants to take care of her son who is sick.........i pray too that all these adoptions start sailing through the system....

keri

Mark Sohmer said...

I don't think you're being selfish. You want your son to feel well and be with his mother. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll be praying for you and him.

Heather said...

I am so sorry he is sick again. Praying he is well soon.

Love,
Heather

Katy said...

I can totally understand...it is so hard to wait and wait when our babies need us. My baby has also been sick. I am praying for sweet boy's continued health and for his paperwork to speed on through.