8/21/08

WoooHooo!

Praising God tonight... I got the email that said Asher is well, off IV and back in the nursery! No hospital this time. And I thank you all, the saints, for your prayers. I know that many, many people were praying! We've been under attack and I've been tempted to give up and retreat, but I'm still standing in and on His word. Things have come up this week that are somewhat bizarre. Very distracting and unsettling. But to complain would mean to try and control my situation. I'm choosing to see the blessings. I'm choosing to see God's hand that never rests. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayer. Keep our baby boy well, Lord Jesus, Keep him well...

3 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Praise God he is well!
Christina

The Sohmer Family said...

Fantastic news! Praise the name of Jesus!!!

The Sohmer Family

Jodie said...

Praise God Asher is well! Poor little guy has been through so much...