9/5/08


I don't know how it will happen, but I am convinced we will adopt at least one more time. Where? Only God knows where...I have some of my own ideas, but I'm not in control here. At this point we are in debt up to our eyeballs and we have vowed to God and each other to get out of debt. Most of it is adoption related. We have no other resources to pull from. And to look at this from a financial perspective it is impossible to adopt again. We haven't even completed Ashers adoption yet.

So I'm not looking at the possibilities, I'm not coming up with plans as to "how". I'm just keeping my eyes on Jesus and continuing to pray that He shape me, mold me, grow me, and form me into his image. That my hearts desire...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

We think there may be one more out there for us. A boy space-wise. And younger than Jasmine. Maybe between the twins and Jasmine.

We just completed a state homestudy. Nothing happened last time but one can always hope. Sad thing is, several of the children we asked about way back in 04 are STILL on the waiting list!

Anita said...

Yep....us too...we keep talking about it though it makes absolutely NO sense to even talk right now so it's gotta be a God-thing! :) HUGS! Anita

kdetter said...

wow...i feel the same way...and we have some debt too.....crazy how He puts love into us.....i actually think for us it could be 10 years from now with a child from the foster system....but i will not presume to know what god intends LOL but i don't feel we are finished yet....but once eli comes home i think we will be at peace for awhile....

keri