9/20/08

Lesson from Timothy Q Mouse...Dumbo's only friend


Quote from Timothy Q. Mouse to Dumbo before he flew: "The very things that held you down are going to carry you up & up & up & up!"

Romans 8:26-28 "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose."

4 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Terry,
I am so glad to see you have verses 26-28. I just realized their connection last year because so often they are separated. How reassuring to know that even when I can't pray because everything is such a mess, that somehow God is still working things for good.

Rebecca Jo said...

That is awesome. I did a Bible Study series with the Jr. High girls at my church from the book "Finding the Gospel in Disney" - & it took the older movies & applies Biblical principles to them.

Your example is awesome! You could write your own book! :-)

A Momma in Waiting... said...

Oh yes, Kayla, I firmly believe those verses! Can't leave Them out!

Rebecca, I don't about writing a book, but the Lord really blessed me the other day while watching Dumbo...tears and all :-)

Terry

Dawn S. said...

Oooh...I might have to copy that on my blog sometime :) I will give you full credit, though! :)