9/4/08

Please Pray For Haiti with me...see prayer below...

I will not be long winded here, as I'm certain you've already heard about the horrible outcome of recent hurricanes in Haiti. Please pray. It you haven't heard, just google Haiti, Flooding, hurricane and I'm sure you'll come up with several articles to look over.


Please Pray with Me...
Lord Jesus, hear our prayers today for the people of Haiti. I don't know how to pray for them, but you know exactly what they need. I pray your Holy Spirit comfort them, encourage them, and renew their land, families, and homes. And I pray that the darkness that has been so prevalent will be cast out in Jesus Name! And that the mountains be MOVED!

(Matt 17:20 "...I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.") Lord I believe You!

(Matt 21:21&22 "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU WILL RECEIVE WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER.") Lord I believe you, And I am asking!!! Move those mountains! And bring home our children!

2 comments:

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

Joining you in prayer, my sister.

Kathy said...

Praying for birth parents, the homeless AND for movement in parquet!!