11/29/08

November Stuff...Can't believe it's over!

Our Children: Lauren, Evan, Brad and Amy... waiting for Asher!

Melissa(Bradley's girlfriend:-), Amy, Levi and Lauren












Amy, Levi and David(Amy's hubby)













Mike(Laur's boyfriend :-), Lauren and Me :-)













Mom and Jim

















Brad and Bradley



















Evan loving on his new thanksgiving present
















First snowfall(Ok, not much, but we live in south Jersey!)...

Thanksgiving











I am truly a blessed woman. My family is a treasure from God and watching this treasure grow every year fills my heart so much I can hardly contain it all...thank you Jesus for the blessing of Family...

4 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Family is wonderful!
Christina

Anita said...

Looks like you had an AWESOME family Thanksgiving with everyone!! Love the pics, Terry and love you too my friend!

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

What a beautiful family! You are blessed indeed, my friend,
Robbie

Wife to the Rockstar said...

Your family is beautiful! Evie is getting big!