11/8/08

Whew! I'm back!


I had a wonderful trip. I felt God's hand all over this trip. There were specific prayers I had been praying and God has answered. I love Haiti. And my baby is a beyond words...I am in Love. But as I said at Ashers adoption site, I expected to fall in love with my son. What I didn't expect is Falling in Love With Haiti. I've updated on the adoption site with pictures and some thoughts. I update while in Haiti as I could and also once I got home.

I found out this morning that I have recieved Judgement. Asher now has our last name!

If you are interested in Haitian adoption or the orphanage we are adopting from you can go to the website HERE! All these children need homes. They are cared for and loved and even have school. The older children learn English. There was a beautiful baby girl brought in the O the day we were there...there's a picture of her on our adoption site. You can send for the password at the site and I will email you. God Bless you!

12 comments:

Anita said...

Terry - So glad you're home!! The pics of Asher are WONDERFUL!! He's such a cutie pie and what a little sweetheart with that smile of his. Talk to you soon! Love ya!

kayder1996 said...

The pictures with the blue jean overalls and hat were great. You will be so thankful you have them to hang on your wall.

Oatsvall Team said...

the pictures are amazing ... what a handsome little man ... i will continue to pray and check out the adoption site ...

life got super crazy w/ interim care, but i am sending out my $5 today .. i know it isn't much, but we are praying daily for you !!!

Jodie said...

Glad you're home and glad Asher has your last name!!!! Hallelujah!

Kathy said...

Congrats on judgement.

Lynn said...

Oh Terry... I know that Evan is glad you are home, and I am sure that you left a little of your heart with Asher... but soon... God's timing is perfect.... and what a handsome addition to your family he is! How blessed you are, my friend!

Katy said...

Fantastic photos and welcome home!!! I SO appreciate your prayer time with me. The prayers were answered in a mighty way. Congrats on your judgement!!

Table for Six said...

Terry and Brad, congratulations! The first thing that came to mind when i read your exciting news is the song, "He knows my name" by the Tommy Coones band. goes like this.. i have a maker, he calls me his own.. (i might have the title worng)
So excited for you.
jill s.

Mark Sohmer said...

I'm so glad you are back safely and I enjoyed reading your adoption site. It lead me to pray many times.

And CONGRATS on making the enxt milestone in your adoption!!! Yeay Jesus!

with love in Christ,

Mark (and the Sohmer's)

One Happy Momma said...

Terry -

How exciting that Asher has your last name now! I mean that is so awesome!

Your boy is adorable!

Blessings-

Cathy

nichole said...

Wow, he is looking so good Terry! Praise God for this movement!

Wife to the Rockstar said...

I am glad you had a good trip!