12/8/08

Early Dec Pics

I was hoping to have our tree this weekend but it didn't happen. But the kids did sing happy birthday to me! I also included some of last week's Advent pictures of the boys. We light a candle each Monday during the weeks between thanksgiving and Chistmas. Each monday we add a candle to light. Some even include a fifth candle, the Christ Candle, on Christmas day. We love to light advent candles during the Christmas season. Its a great time to teach about the coming of Christ and His coming again...a great time to remember...and an anticipate with excitement.

This year is so different from years past. Evan and Levi are a light in this family. I can't imagine life without them. God has blessed us beyond measure. I bought the fisher price nativity the other day. While I was reading a story to Evan about the birth of Christ, he ran over to the Nativity set and began acting with the little people. That is a memory I will treasure, over and over and over. He wanted to do it again and agian. So sweet. I don't have a picture of that but tonight, when we light our second candle, I plan on telling the story again...and having the boys act it out...I'm hoping to get a picture. Enjoy the pictures!





4 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun. I wanted to get that nativity but I think mine will be too old by time they come home!

One Happy Momma said...

Precious, absolutely precious!!

Blessings-

Cathy

Katy said...

How cute are those photos....awesome memory.

kayder1996 said...

Those boys look wonderfully "devilish" together...such a joy that they can share life together.