12/11/08

Just stuff....and more stuff...

The new group is going great (see below). I'm praying it can be a source of positive support for everyone adopting from FHG. I feel so much better than I did at the beginning of the week. God is Good. I am truly blessed.

We still haven't gotten our Christmas tree due to bad weather, work or whatever. So I have no pictures to share yet. I never wait this long to put it up. Last year our artificial tree bit the dust so I ordered another one. We are putting that in our familyroom and putting up a cut tree in the florida room. So I'm hoping to have both up and decorated this weekend. WE ONLY HAVE 2 MORE WEEKS!!! guess i better start shopping :-) I did get the bulk of santa's workshop online this year....I think they created online shopping for me....

Here's a couple more pictures from last year...

No comments: