12/27/08

Still more from Christmas Eve...

Evan putting out some cookies for Santa and eggnog...Daddy suggested Santa would enjoy that more than milk...I bought a new Christmas Tree this year. There was much protesting in the house! Seems as though the tree was too small for my fellow Fithians. Our familyroom isn't that large and I hate that crammed in feeling. I'm very please with our tree and could care less about the bulking :-) I also bought a rotating tree stand to show the many photos on our tree...now no ornament will go unseen. Our tree is full of homemade ornaments & photos from 25 years ago up to the present. I call it my family tree. It's my treasure.

But the tree in the Florida room suited them just fine! These photos were taken AFTER santa arrived as you can see. He set up all of the new Thomas tracks and put out all the trains...needless to say it was a big hit! Thomas Rules!
I can't believe how many pictures we actually took of these two trying to get a decent picture...although cute, I don't think we got what we were looking for...

4 comments:

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

Beautiful photos of two precious boys, God's blessings.
We are blessed!
robbie

Kathy said...

Fun.

Anita said...

Looks like ya'll had a FUN, FUN Christmas!!! Love the boys' jammies too!! Give 'em all a hug for me. Love ya!

Tracy said...

Love the new tree! The boys are so adorable!