1/11/09

On my heart

A beautiful toddler at the O (Haiti) died last week. So sad. Breaks my heart. I'm not exactly sure why she passed into the arms of Jesus so soon. If you'd like to see her memorial page please click here. She was one of the few children I got a photo of when I went to Haiti in Nov. Please pray for her family and the nannies at the O as well as the other children.

There are 4 other littl girls that have been on my heart...Samantha, Elzama, Esthercie, and Darwin. Darwin's smile just pierces my heart. Pray for them today. They are all available for adoption. You can also see them at This Link under "Available Children".



5 comments:

Jodie said...

Samantha has a family from our church, but I don't know where they are in the process.

Lynn said...

Oh Terry... how sad! Praying that these little ones all find their families!

A Momma in Waiting... said...

Jodie, that is wonderful that Samantha may have a family!

Anita said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the little girl...they are all darling little ones. I'm sure her family is so heartbroken, Terry!

Katy said...

I have been so upset about that baby....wonderful that you are praying for these other sweet girls also.