1/16/09

Where is it? How do I get it?

Where is the excitement...where are the interesting topics? I try not to bore you all to death but lately my life has been putting me to sleep! Is it the cold weather? It's been a high of 17 all day, right now at 8pm it's 13. Is it the winter? Is it the extra pounds I gained over Christmas or perhaps my lack of focus as of late? Well, I did loose a few pounds on a recent fast, but I can't shake the boredom.

Do you read other blogs and think, "wow, they are always doing something important or fun, or meaningful"? Or even when they aren't "doing" something wonderful, they are saying something deep and thought provoking. Blog Envy...I'm guilty of blog envy...pray for me...a sinner...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny! :) It was 5 here today.
Some good news from Haiti would surely warm us up and thaw us out!
~Kristi

Nate and Brenda said...

The cold weather is starting to get to me too! I think that too when I read other blogs. They seem to have such interesting lives. I think I realize for myself that I am not a good writer so that is where I lack.

By the way you asked where you could follow our trip. I will be posting things to my blog and probably some on facebook!

kayder1996 said...

I've been wishing I had something to write about other than the last part of Kenson's adoption. It just seems to dominate everything. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're at the end and I'm thankful for progress but I wish I had something else to write about.

Laura L. said...

Blog envy. LOL!
You aren't the first person today that has said they have no inspiration for their blog, and nothing interesting to say.

I feel a bit that way myself sometimes.
I'm always wishing I had something deeply meaningful to say. Oh well.

Anita said...

Hey ya'll....you can have surgery and then have something new to chat about? LOL!! Somehow I think NOT! I know what you mean Terry, but I'm sure you have LOTS to share with us sweet friend! :)

One Happy Momma said...

Terry -

I love your blog!

I can't even begin to tell you how much I have learned from you and your postings on your journey with Jesus.

You always inspire me.

Blessings my friend -

Cathy