2/26/09

I am so Loved......



Looks like I got another award...it's wonderful to be so loved...Anita and Cathy have both awarded me this honor...and I think I remember somebody else. Please forgive me for not remembering. This mommy mind is on overdrive and not working on very much sleep these days. If you kindly email me I will also add your name...I really do love all of you!

HERE IS THE DEAL: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."


The winners are...

Lynn at Neal at the Cross

Laura at A Joyful Family

Kimberly at the Prender-burg Sentinal

Christina at Raising up Gods Children

Brenda at Adventures of the Yonker Family

Katy at My adoption journey

Kathy at Our Haitian Adoption:Journey of Love

Heather at Our Rainbow Family

4 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

AWWW....Thank you! That was SO sweet!!!

Lynn said...

Thanks for the award!! You are a sweetie!!!

Bill and Christina said...

Thank you so much Terry for thinking of me!

Christina

Anita said...

You ARE loved Terry by us and the Father!! Don't forget! :)