2/12/09

Valentine Survey

Found this at Brenda's blog and thought I'd give it a go...if your reading this...Tag!

♥ How long have you been together? Almost 26 years. 2/19/1983 NEXT WEEK! UPDATE:(Brad informed me that we've been together for almost 28 years...married 26...details, details.....)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a day maybe
♥ Who asked who out? Can't remember...probably brad
♥ How old are each of you? Brad 46, Terry 45
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His, mine have passed away :-(
♥ Do you have any children together? 2 girls and 3 boys.
♥ What about pets? 2 dogs
♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes
♥ Who is the smartest? depends on what you mean by smart
♥ Who is the most sensitive?me
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chinese
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? China
♥ Who has the worst temper? Brad
♥ Who does the cooking? I do
♥ Who is more social? Brad is the social butterfly
♥Who is the neat freak? no neat freaks here!
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Brad
♥ Where was your first date? We are spontanious and I don't think we had an offical date, we just went with the flow
♥ Who has the bigger family? Brad
♥ Do you get flowers often? No but he buys me pizza, hehe!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Mainly at home with all the kids
♥ How long did it take to get serious? can't remember,probably a couple days...really...
♥ Who eats more? Brad
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Hmmmmmm. don't know, it depends....
♥ Who drives when you are together? most of the time Brad

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Funny about the flowers/pizza. Same here.

Tammie said...

That was fun reading it, made me think about me and my husband too :)

Laura L. said...

How fun.
Amazingly, you are the same age as me and have been married about the same amount of time. Looks like someone else got married as young as I did!
Cute wedding photo!!

Anita said...

Loved reading more about you, Terry! Again, we have similar things in common too....not all...but some! :)