3/20/09

Look at this Kid

He's not smiling but he really looks healthy. Fellow adoptive friends were/are in Haiti and took some wonderful pictures of our Peanut. And Kathy brought to him some goodies from home. When I was in Haiti he played with these toys every day and went to sleep with the Glow Seahorse. He loved it! So I sent back the book and seahorse with Kathy. I hope he gets to keep them. He would literally fall asleep on top of the seahorse listening to it's music. So sweet. I also found out that they are allowing him to go to the toddler room. I'm thankful for that. This way he will expereice something different than babyroom #1 for awhile...he needs that! And it also means they think he is healthy...wooohooo! (at least I think that's what it means) Thank you Kathy and Jodie!


10 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

What a cutie pie!

I like the new look of your blog.

Christina

Lena Wright said...

adorable!
The youngest of my two (5 & 3) Haitian babies rarely smiles in pictures also-although, he has more so lately. Whenever I get a pic with a big smile, it makes my heart soar!

Your baby does look healthy, I agree....

Talk to you later,

Lena

Lynn said...

What a cute little guy... smiles or not. Praying it won't be long until he is home with his momma!

Katy said...

Oh, so great to get new photos! It looks like he is interested in the gifts from mama. I wonder how they decide who to put in which room? Gracie is just a month younger than Asher but it looks like Asher skipped right over Baby Room 2 at least for the daytime. Gracie just moved to # 2 in November.

Mary said...

He is beautiful Terry! And he does look healthy... I love those cheeks :-)

Anita said...

Awww....what a HUGE blessing to have more photos of your baby. Smiles or not...he's still adorable. :)

Laura L. said...

SO sweet! What pretty, pretty eyes. Cute little man.

Oatsvall Team said...

i could kiss all over that face !!! what a cutie !!!

Lisa said...

What a sweet blessing to receive photos during your wait! He's gorgeous...and he'll smile soon!

We haven't finished our first adoption and I'm already looking forward to the second. Haiti and Africa are at the top of my prayer list. Thanks for allowing us to follow your journey!

Christine said...

Bless his little heart. he is a cutie.