4/15/09

Easter 2009

Just some random photos of Resurrection Day and a couple of clips down below.
















Evan has definitely come out of his shell. He's the one in the middle on stage with the light blue shirt, dancing. I know the quality is poor but we were so thrilled to see him praising Jesus! Normally he would cry to get off the stage. He's come a long way.

This is of my oldest son, Brad, in the Just to Be With You human video. He's the one with the long hair in the middle.
Both our sons are a gift from God...in fact, our whole family is a blessing. God has given us so much. We've had our problems, but Christ has carried us through. He is Faithful!

4 comments:

Kathy C. said...

How nice to have your family together.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and I love videos! "Just to be with you" is one of my all time favorites!

Blessings,
Lisa

Laura L. said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter.

I like the photos of the little ones. The one with Evan dyeing his egg is my favorite.

Have a great week!

Katy said...

Wonderful!!! Happy belated Easter! Can't wait until Asher is part of your Egg hunt!