6/11/09

What to do, what to do...

Sorry to be so quiet. I guess I just don't have a lot of exciting news, and at the same time dealing with some family stuff...but God is sooooo good :-)

Been in MOI since the end of March. This is where Calerbe is approved a Haitian passport...in case you were wondering.

Current Events. Well, it's been pretty boring here lately. Outside of cleaning up and cleaning out there really is nothing to talk about.

Awhile back I had decided to send Evan to the Christian Preschool close to our home. It's looking like we may not be doing that now, due to finances. Our hearts desire is to become debt free so that we can give more to God's work. And recently Brad's hours are being sheered back. I'm just thankful that he is working. So, we may be homeschooling Evan this year. And possibly along with my Grandson a few days a week. My daughter is going to nursing school in the fall and we want to support and help her in anyway we can. Also, the main reason we were sending Evan to preschool was to enable me to spend more time with Calerbe once he is home. We have no idea when that will be, and life goes on. We can make plans for him to be here because this process is so unpredictable. We will most likely choose to save the money and home school :-)

I will be posting in a few days about an awesome mission opportunity to Honduras my oldest son Bradley and husband Brad have this summer. Bradley Jr has been there before...2 years ago and is excited to go again with his Dad. They are expecting God to move and His presence to shower upon these people in power...more to come!

I pray the Lord bless you today and that you will hear His voice in a new and mighty way!

6 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Lots of changes coming your way.

hoping you'll have your visa appt by Christmas but it's so unpredictable.

Lynn said...

Terry, sounds like even though there isn't much going on, you are busy! Sorry that there is still no work on bringing your little one home... God's timing just never seems to coincide with ours, does it? Our middle daughter is beginning nursing school in July, and will be taking evening classes, so we will have two of our grands one evening a week... but it will be worth it when she gets that degree...

Tammie said...

It is kind of exciting to see how the Lord is going to work everything out for you.

Katy said...

Praying everything falls into place soon for your sweet boy to be home with you....Maybe having Evan home will help Asher transition...since he is used to lots of kids! =)

Blessed Mom of 8 said...

Terry - nice to meet you and your beautiful family!

Thanks for visiting my blog this week. Wanted to let you know you won Brent's book - Life without Debt.

Hope to see you again soon!

Blessings,
Jill
PS I am praying for your family!

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

While on vacation this week, I spent time in prayer for you my friend. I was so hoping to come home and read good news for you. I pray that it is soon!
We received your gift in the mail when we came home, too.

I thank God for allowing me to know you!

Robbie