7/10/09

Signing off for awhile


I've wanted to do this but I've been hanging on :-) Well, it's time to sign off and take a much need "vacation" & I'm thinking in about a month I will update with pictures and I'm sure by then I should have a few things to say about our adoption.

I had hoped to update for the Honduras trip but the mission trip has been canceled due to political unrest.

God is good, and He still sits on His throne! He's over all! and He is in my heart. He's my deliverer, my salvation, my provider, my comforter, my strength, my power, my Dad. Yes, He's my Dad. And He is all those things for you too. I love you, my bloggy buds. I hope you're all still around when I return. And email me with your prayer requests...I'm still praying...and I'm also on facebook :-)

I pray you're having some FUN IN THE SUMMER SUN!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight...Proverbs 3:5&6

5 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

You will be missed. Enjoy your time away seeking His face.

Christina

One Happy Momma said...

I will miss you too.

If you do sign on in the next couple of weeks, don't forget to check out our blog. We should have Elijah on the 19th or 20th.

Love ya!

Cathy

Katy said...

I'll miss you! Have a nice computer retreat. =) Thanks for the prayers...

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

I hope your blogger vacation is interrupted by some awesome NEWS!

kayder1996 said...

I was wondering about the mission trip. Sorry to hear they aren't going. I agree with the last post; hope your break is interupted by great news.