8/29/09

Post from blog: http://www.ourfamadventure.blogspot.com
Ok, I know I've neglected this blog as of lately. But my mind just can't think in orderly progressions...in other words, I can't focus! Really I have so much to say but too many words to say it.

I will have some pictures soon of end of summer things. But, there isn't a lot going on lately to take a picture of. I'm sure you don't want to see me cleaning or doing the laundry.

We are waiting to hear what our new visa appointment is. Hopefully Brad will be on a plane sometime next weekend. I can't wait to wrap my arms around that kid! and introduce his brother, and family, and nephew, and snuggle him! and kiss him! and show him Ocean City! and the zoo, and the grass, and the dogs, and, and, and, and.......

Lord you are so faith, and I pray you give this home your peace, grace, and mercy. I pray you prepare us all for the future weeks ahead! and that we will continue to fully rely on you for all things! I can do all things with Christ....

3 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Woo hoo! It is really happening! I've been worried about his health and hoping he'd stay in good health so you could get him home and get him what he needs.

Now you will have to be the prayer warrior for the rest of us!!! : )

God's Grace said...

Kathy me too! and I've prayed that the Lord would keep him healthy (and alive!) until we can bring him home.

And you better believe I'm praying for all of you!

Katy said...

I can understand why you've been a little preocccupied....I am SO looking forward to seeing that baby come HOME to your arms. Praying for that VISA appt, and thanking you for your continued prayers for the rest of us. They are surely needed.