9/16/09

Visa in Place!

To see full blogpost with photos, go to http://www.ourfamadventure.blogspot.com/

Well, the Visa is in place and Brad's travel arrangements are in place. I plan to update this blog as I can. I really can't believe this is finally happening. After many many long months and wondering if Asher would ever make it home alive, he is finally coming home!


If you ever wondered how we started our Haiti adoption, and why Calerbe, you can go HERE to his website.

This Child is so precious to us. We've prayed for his healing for many many months and when I look at his current pictures I am so surprized to see a healthy little boy. He's not been in the hospital since last year...so amazing and so God! I believe God has touched his little body. Nevertheless, we are still anxious to get him home and evaluated. And the time has finally come!
Updates are coming...stay tuned :-)

Lord prepare our son's heart for this transition. Help him to somehow understand that we are his mommy and daddy. And his family. Be with is family in Haiti who are saying goodbye to him and soothe aching hearts. I pray that in all these things that your Name be glorified. That we will never lose sight of Your work for us and keep our eye fixed on Jesus. Bless these precious children that You entrusted to us...everyone of them...

14 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

I am just so happy for you and Brad. Every time I think about you being able to bring your baby home I am brought to tears! Praise God and way to keep the faith!

Kathy C. said...

I can't believe this day is here for you. Safe journey.

kb said...

What a blessing to know he is coming home for real! God is good!
Praying for you,
Kristi

Julie said...

So very excited for you! Can't wait to see him with you all!
Many Blessings-

Heather said...

I am so excited and happy for your family! Safe travels!

Major Mom said...

Nothing short of a miracle! Praise God, and best wishes on your new journey together.

Katy said...

WOW!!! I am just ECSTATIC for you, your family, for Asher!! What a magnificent day....I'll be praying for the transition, for his little heart. I know that his whole world is about to change, and so is yours. But it is ALL in God's hands, as always! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

I am simply overjoyed to know your precious son is coming home. I pray your hearts will be bound together and that he will feel loved and secure in his new environment. Praise the Lord!

kayder1996 said...

Joy, joy, joy! It all goes so fast and then 6 months from now you'll be in awe of how quickly the time has gone. Can't wait to hear more.

Laura L. said...

I was just thinking about you guys yesterday, or was it today? I was wondering when you would be able to bring Asher home.
I'm so happy, happy to hear that he will soon be with you. What a blessing is in store for all of you. Congratulations!

Rose Anne said...

Terry,
PRAISE GOD!!!!
Your precious baby Boy is coming home.......
Get some rest now..
Can't wait to see the homecoming photos.
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Anita said...

WOW Terry!!! I can't believe it's finally here too. Remember when you asked who would still be around on the COP group when you finally brought this little man home?? Well, we're still here girlfriend! LOL!!! What a glorious weekend this is to bring your son home and finally be "complete"!! Can't wait to hear all the details! Much love and hugs!! ~Anita

Oatsvall Team said...

praise the LORD ... what great news and I needed that TODAY !!!

Suzanne said...

I am s happy your family will be together very soon. Safe travels!