10/11/09

Going to Dupont....

To see full blog post go to http://www.ourfamadventure.blogspot.com//

In the morning we have a Sickle Cell Clinic appointment at Dupont Children's Hospital. We will be getting more information about Asher's tests and also getting more blood work done. Pray they get that vein on the first try. Asher just doesn't have many workable veins.

We'll be finding out specifically what type of sickle cell he has. I begged Brad to go with me since I have to take Evan. Evan was horrible at the last pediatrician appointment I had to take Asher to. Crying about stickers, etc...I just don't want to do that again. And this appointment is just too important. It's not that Brad doesn't want to go, it's that he's already taken enough days off recently with Asher being in the Hospital. I guess I just want him there anyway. Support. So he's going and I pray his employer understands.

I'll update tomorrow...hopefully with photos too...God Bless...Terry

3 comments:

Kathy C. said...

I hope the appt goes well. Just tell Brad's boss you hope he doesn't mind if Evan comes to work with him : )

Julie said...

Hope all goes well!

Anita said...

How did the appointment go, Terry? Just now checking in. Praying it went well for everyone! :)