1/27/10

Blissfully Boring

Evan is learning some phonics...even the bathtub is a great place to learn :-)
Not sure if anyone actually reads this blog anymore since our winter life is blissfully boring (although busy at the same time-just not exciting enough to write about or to read!)...so I just don't know how often I will post. It's been since May that I posted to my Ebenezer Faith Blog. This is were my heart is right now. I just want to sit at the feet of Jesus and journal my time on this journey. So for a time, I may put my family blog on hold at least until I have something exciting to post. Not much happens when you hybernate. I love you all and hope to see you around sometime soon. We are still praying about adoption and whether God has a new daughter in our future...that'll be another blog post someday :)

We did begin sign language classes, Brad and me. We'll see how that goes...bye for now!

7 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

I will miss you terribly!

kayder1996 said...

I read your boring ole' blog!!!

rebecca said...

I read your blog also! :-)

One Happy Momma said...

Hope you don't go too far. But I know what you mean about hibernating during winter. It's the same here too.

At least we can keep in touch other ways, yay!!

Love ya!

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

blissfully boring sounds fun to me....

Lisa said...

Are those foam bath letters? We have some too. Just got them back out for E&J - they're just starting to realize that bathtime can be fun.

I took a sign language class in college and really enjoyed it... not that I remember much of it anymore though. :)

God's Grace said...

Lisa I'm not sure why your post never went through on my blog! I just found it hiding :) Those are foam bath letters and have always been a big hit around here. Now Asher is learning his numbers too! He understands the numbers a lot better than the letters.