4/27/10

Toilet Paper :)

Today I put this lovely sweet angelic little boy on the potty as he had to poo...I walked out of the bathroom for obvious reasons. when I walked back in I found that my toilet paper was all neatly piled up on the floor UNDER the roll it used to be on. I should have known better because it wasn't the first time.





After we finished in the potty and a stern scolding, I left the toilet paper where it was so I could clean it up later. I ran upstairs to get clothes for the boys and when I came back down I found this...







Evidently my little prince was feeling remorseful for his transgression...hehehe

5 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Funny! I too have had toilet paper like that.

Tracy said...

AWww, too cute! At least he understood what he did wrong!

Julie said...

Smart boy!!

Jodie said...

Priceless!
(at least it all didn't get flushed!!!)

Kathy C. said...

I can't believe how big he looks!! What a difference. He looks so healthy now.