6/22/10

Beachy keen...screamin' machine!

Tuesday's Treasures, hehehe, looking for a "catchy phrase" like all you funny, whimsy, though provoking bloggers out there. Unfortunately all I ever come up with is Tired Tuesday, or Mundane Monday. It's not like my life is always boring, although what's wrong with boring anyway? I just don't remember the funny catchy things I think about throughout the week once I'm sitting at the computer typing. So all I can come up with right now is "Tuesday Treasures" because my family really is my treasure. Here are just a few of those "gems"...and don't forget to watch the "nugget" video below the pics. Asher has 2 modes...slow/quiet or obnoxiously loud!




2 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Fun. We love the beach.

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

What a precious laugh....