6/17/10

Closer & Closer and a Day Out with Thomas!


Adoption paperwork is on it's way for state certifications! Pray there are no glitches! Still waiting for a finalized homestudy...hoping to hear something soon. Once we have that done, we can send our I800a asking for approval to bring an adopted child to the US...or something like that. You think I'd know since this is my 3rd international adoption, right?! Just point me to the hoops and I'll jump, and show me where to sign. Anyhoo...

On a different note, we went and spent a Day Out With Thomas ...and boy did we have fun!!! Our first time with our Grandson and Asher. We had fun, the boys were really excited!

They're 2, They're 4, They're 6, They're 8....Shunting trucks and pulling freight....







And after a long hard day playing at the train yard...it was time for bed :) nite nite!


7 comments:

stephanie garcia said...

Oh my, did you do this today? We are all the way down here in Chile but my sister and mom and nephews were supposed to be with "Thomas" today, too. It may sound a little strange but it's neat to think that someone we've met through the Haiti connection/blogs was that close to those we know and love. It looks at though it was a fantastic day. God bless!

Tracy said...

AWWW!!! So cute! You can tell they had a blast b/c they are so worn out from all the fun!

God's Grace said...

We were there on Monday Stephanie...but it was a beautiful day here in the northeast! Perfect for a day with Thomas! I'm sure they all had a blast!

Bill and Christina said...

Awesome!

Kathy C. said...

How fun--three little boys.

Laura L. said...

That is just the perfect thing to do with little boys! The pictures are just wonderful.
I can't believe all 3 of them slept on the way home. Must have just worn them out.
Can't imagine the adventures that 3 boys could get into. LOL!

Tracy said...

Wow sure looks like you had a ton of fun! Where were you at? You are going to have to point me in that direction. Miss you and hope to see you tomorrow! Love you,
Tracy