10/2/10

Did I tell you?!

We are done. officially done. NO MORE PAPERWORK...at least for now :) Yesterday we drove our adoption dossier to MAA to hand it over to them. They will then send it to the Chinese Consulate for authentication then off to China!!! I'm so glad to get that pile out of my house. The thoughts that go through my head while it's in my possession. For example, will the roof suddenly leak over top of where it's laying on the table destroying it all...or the kids puking on it... Or the dogs eating it...whatever! I'm just glad it's not in my house. And I can rest at least for a little while...what is resting anyway...?

Now to get to the important things; Prayer and more Prayer...God really does so much to this mommas heart during times like this. I'm blessed. I'll let you know when the dossier goes to China (DTC)! Not long now :)

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, I so know what you mean about the crazy thoughts that run through your head when the dossier is sprawled over the table!!!! I remember firmly telling the kids not to get within 10 feet of it, especially when it was in various piles! What a relief when it is DONE and GONE. When I took it to the post office you would have thought I was carrying a golden egg!!
Lol.

Laura L. said...

Oh yay!! Congratulations!

LedaP said...

Congrats! I'm leaving for China in ten days to bring home our 9 year old daughter waiting for us so I totally know a relief it is to get to the point you are at. Good luck for a speedy LOA!!