12/27/10

Best decision!


No, this is not one of my children, but Santa brought a trampoline very similar to this one. And it's Awesome. Evan has pretty much
spent the entire day jumping. Asher loves it too but gets tired. But Evan jumps every dull moment away and sends those dull moments far far into oblivion! Jumper, where have you been all my life.

I can see into the future. Every time this kid is "bored", or bouncing from wall to wall, guess where I'm sending him. This cold winter doesn't seem so scary anymore.

There's even music and a mode for Asher to jump while learning to count. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure all that this thing does. I'm just enjoying seeing all the exercise going on. :) Good decision Santa!

4 comments:

China Dreams said...

Our daughter has a full-sized one outside and every time our youngest goes to her house, he's on it! Nothing better for hours of cheap entertainment :-)

Ruby

Kelly said...

Hi. I read your post on We Are Grafted In. I did leave a comment but wanted to read and see more of your family. It is precious!! I am so inspired by families that reach out and open their home and hearts to older children.

I woud love to follow your journey as you prepare to bring your daughter home. What a blessing for her to be welcomed into such a loving family--and the blessing for you of another daughter!

One Happy Momma said...

Okay I think I need to get one of these for my kids. :)

kayder1996 said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!