12/10/10

We got I800 Provisional Approval!

Woooohooooo! Found out yesterday, so last night (which was Friday morning in China) I emailed NVC in Guangzhou to see if we've been cabled yet and to please email verification of this if we have. Of course they probably didn't even receive the approval yet but I figure by the time they actually read my email it will be done! Wishful thinking? Maybe, but I'm feeling like we are in the homestretch now and we need to get our beautiful 13 year old daughter home ASAP. Of course I reminded them that she will "age out" soon and we are needing to do this soon :) Pray with us that they we will find favor and they will email our letter to us. It will really speed things up! I know this is a long shot, but I'm praying to leave in January. Mountains move in Jesus Name!

5 comments:

kayder1996 said...

Glad to hear good news!

Bill and Christina said...

Terry,
There are no long shots with Jesus! Nothing is to hard for him! :)

One Happy Momma said...

Oh Terry that is so awesome!

Wow, so happy for all of you!

Blessings -

Cat

Rebekah said...

How wonderful! I know you are so thankful to be so close! Praise the Lord!

Looks like we will be heading to Tianjin just a few weeks behind you!

Blessed Mom of Four, Now Five said...

Praying your precious daughter home soon. She is soooooo beautiful!

And, you made my heart smile....when I saw the link to our blog!

I love you my sister!
Robbie