ANOTHER Grant denied. Trying. To. Keep. Focused. But I have to say, we need a miracle. Praying.

I just keep thinking that postponing my adoption trip is inevidable, I will most likely NOT go in Feb. I know that Arielle is waiting for me, and it kills me. She waited all her life for a family who wanted her. I have to get there before June, before her 14th birthday. Praying.

Do you use Mary Kay??? If you buy something through THIS LINK, we will recieve 100% of Anita's profit for our adoption of Arielle LiXue! Thanks you for your support and most of all your Prayer!