7/9/13

Purify Me!

READ 1 John 3:1-3

1 John3:3 And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. 

Our HOPE is purifying in Christ! Are we "working" or "doing" something to try and make ourselves holy? Christ has done all the work - and our HOPE is in this work that is already finished ...

THIS PURIFIES US :)
HOPE IN CHRIST PURIFIES US!

If our focus is on Him then we walk morally -
If our focus is on Him then we remain Holy -
If our focus is on Him our JOY is complete!

WE HAVE HOPE
IN CHRIST
BECAUSE WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD!

And since He is pure, we are pure before God...

My Prayer: teach me, enlighten me, open my eyes. Give to me fresh revelation. Excite me about your work within us! Rule in my heart... Help me to relay Your Truth to others... Amen




No comments: